Selasa, 11 November 2014

My First Lyrics "Love In Autumn"

LOVE IN AUTUMN
Lyrics by A.Prasandha/B.Pedraza

Verse 1
As I awoke from my sleep…
My skin felt warm from the sun…
So I opened my window to see…
And to feel the morning breeze…

Pre-Refrain
To see swaying tree branches…
Dancing hither and there…
Maple leaves falling, everywhere…
To fly away as if in a dream…

Refrain:
With the autumn…
I found my love…
The one I desire…
Is you…you are my love…

2nd Verse:
I hope today is a long one…
With no change into the night…
I just want to stay in bed…
Watching as leaves take flight…

Repeat Pre-Refrain:
To see swaying tree branches…
Dancing hither and there…
Maple leaves falling, everywhere…
To fly away as if in a dream…

Repeat Refrain:
With the autumn…
I found my love…
The one I desire…
Is you…you are my love…

Outro:
In this fall season…
When love it chooses…
For just this reason…
My heart, my heart is yours…

Copyright 10 07 2014 08:10 A.Prasandha/B.Pedraza


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar